воскресенье, 23 марта 2014 г.

Baby's card using WHiff of Joy products and Graphic45

Hello dear crafters! I want to share with you a project that I made for Whiff of Joy blog.



Thats what i started with:) We all have some old collections and with a new ones coming out so quickly, we sometimes dont have enough time to get to the older ones. Sometimes i specially take out something old that i used to love, that's one of my favorites- little darlings by graphic45. and that lovely flower was sitting on my desk for a while as well.


and thats my card:

И моя открытка:)


I used the vellum to cut the heart from to give a bit of airness to my project
Сердечко вырезала из кальки- придает воздушности работе.


and the babygrow i cut from the felt for that cosy extra texture
а бодик из фетра

Hope you have enjoyed my projects, have a lovely Sunday!

Хорошего вам воскресенья!

8 комментариев:

  1. Очень нежная красивая открытка!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. прелесть, прелесть, ПРЕЛЕСТЬ!!!!!!!!! чудесная!!!!!!!!
    бодик из фетра - ой, мамочки - прсто чудо!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Oh wow, this card is as gorgeous as can be! So very pretty!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Ииии, какие пупсы розовые классные!!! А у них еще и ножи есть? Красивые дизайны

    ОтветитьУдалить